A Grand Experience
Grand. Elegant. Upscale. One look at the Grand Casino Hotel & Resort and it becomes clear that these words provided the inspiration for Citizen Potowatomi Nation’s premier casino destination - a casino that would deliver an experience like none other in Oklahoma – a casino rich in architectural details and amenities alike.
The Grand Casino Hotel & Resort was brought to life through the casino design firm Yates-Silverman. A prominent firm in the gaming industry for the last 40 years, Yates-Silverman is well known for its Frank Lloyd Wright inspired designs. The Las Vegas Sun has called Yates-Silverman "the interior design firm that has become synonymous with fantasy and fun." As one approaches the entrance to FireLake Grand Casino, it becomes clear that Yates-Silverman has lived up to its name, delivering a casino environment like none other in Oklahoma.
The experience begins with the fine architectural details including rich wood appointments, a breathtaking multi-level gaming floor and impressive columns throughout. The grand experience continues with amenities and entertainment designed to give patrons an array of dining options including sizzling steaks at Embers Steakhouse to the exciting Grandstand Sports Grille and The Grand Buffet. For a drink in a relaxing atmosphere meet friends at the Embers Lounge or Fire & Ice bar. Add to these the entertainment venue and the hottest games in Oklahoma, and FireLake Grand Casino promises the ultimate casino experience just minutes from Oklahoma City.
Grand Casino Hotel & Resort features:
- Over 125,000 square feet of gaming space
- All Class 3, Vegas style games
- Over 1,800 of the hottest slots
- Oklahoma’s only Keno lounge
- An array of table games including:
- Ultimate Texas Hold ‘Em
- Spinette (roulette)
- A multi-level Hot Rewards Players Club where players can earn rewards and comps for casino play
- Multiple, player-friendly kiosks for cashing out slot tickets, bill exchanges and redeeming player points. Check cashing and credit/debit card services are also available.
- The Grand Buffet, offers dining options to please any palate.
- Embers Steakhouse and Lounge, delivering a fine-dining experience in grand style featuring steaks and seafood in an a setting that is upscale, not uptight.
- The Grand Stand Sports Grille, featuring all American favorites and sports bar standards in a lively sports themed, casual environment.
- Subway, the perfect place for a fresh sandwich or quick bite before hitting the gaming floor.
- Fire and Ice Bar, featuring the hottest cocktails in the hottest spot in the casino – on the second level overlooking the gaming floor with stunning views of all the action.
- The FireLake Grand Casino Events Center features Vegas-style shows and national caliber acts from all music genres, comedians, sporting events and gaming events including poker championships.
Up & Coming
Ground has broken on the Grand Hotel which is set to open in Spring 2013. The hotel will be 14 stories and feature 250 luxury suites. An all new world-class performance venue will seat over 2,000 and promises to be the hottest place in Oklahoma to see top concerts and events.
The Grand Casino Hotel & Resort not only offers an exciting entertainment experience, but also contributes to the well being of the community. According to latest economic impact numbers, the Citizen Potawatomi Nation contributes over $300 million in revenue to the community. Further:
- Six percent of the Grand Casino Hotel & Resort net gaming revenue goes to support the state’s public education from the games designated “Class 3, Oklahoma Compact.”
- The Grand Casino Hotel & Resort employs over 900 people in a variety of positions. The subsequent opening of the hotel as part of Phase 2 will boost that number even higher.
- The Grand Casino Hotel & Resort construction is 100 percent geothermal. This environmentally friendly design feature results in 85 percent less energy usage for the casino.