1414 N. Harrison
Fast Facts About Jimmy’s Egg
- Loc Le, a Vietnamese refugee who came to America in 1975 seeking asylum, founded Jimmy’s Egg.
- They fresh crack and cook 7,535,520 eggs each year. Shout out to all the hens at Maxim Egg Farm. Egg-cellent job, ladies.
- Their entire menu is served seven days a week from6:00am–2:00pmso you can have lunch for breakfast, breakfast for lunch or lunch for, well, you get the picture.
- Jimmy’s Egg has won 30 Best Breakfast awards.
- There are 40,000 ways to enjoy their omelettes. No one has ordered all 40,000 at one sitting. Yet.
- They prepare eggs over 10 different ways with scrambled being the most popular method.
- Cinnamon Roll Pancakes are, indeed, a thing. And they are an unbelievably delicious thing.
- Fill‘erup! They brew 700,377 pots of coffee per year.